HBL ICT Shared Services is a self-funding organisation with an operational turnover of circa £12m per annum,
which is derived from seven partner organisations, plus other NHS customers within the local health economy.
What our customers have to say…
Our Unique Selling Point (USP)
Our Strategic Principles:
- Place patient outcomes at the centre of all strategic decisions.
- Promote a ‘consumer-like’ experience, creating an environment where technology works effectively and securely, without the need for users to fully understand what makes the technology work.
- Promote equality throughout the partnership ensuring all partners are central to our strategies.
- Create an environment that encourages innovation.
- Be socially aware and mindful of the impact of technology can have on our environment.
- Provide an environment that ensures information is easily accessible to meet the demands of healthcare provision.
Who benefits from our ICT services?
Patient care is at the heart of every healthcare organisation and making their experience a positive one is core to how we design our processes and services.
We can assist with ICT requirements and also encourage the little things (such as the provision of patient wi-fi services) that make the patient experience better.
Primary Care ICT
HBL ICT provide GP ICT budget management, clinical systems installs and ICT services that enable primary care surgeries and clinics to provide a high level of patient care.
We understand that having a functional work station for nursing is vital to accessing patient records to provide the right level of care.
We help doctors to provide easy access to patient data and can tailor ICT solutions to meet their needs.
The use of mobile devices as transformed many aspects of clinical practice. Mobile working is just one area where we can help healthcare professionals.
Dental surgeries are now realising the benefits of integrated IT services and systems. We can help integrate with NHS ICT and expand working practices through innovative IT solutions.
‘Electronic’ Prescribing Systems are just one area where HBL ICT are experts in implementing and providing training for pharmacies to work with GP surgeries.