Associate Director of ICT Operations
With more than 20 years’ experience as an IT professional. Simon has an excellent knowledge of primary and secondary health care processes and systems providing strategic advice to assist with commissioning decisions and patient outcomes. He has built and managed high delivering teams who have been able to implement solutions to specification, within timescale and budget, focusing on customer business objectives.
Simon has led the ICT Operations function since July 2018 and in that time has transformed the service delivery model, to include:-
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for repeatable transactional activities, to increase quality and throughput.
- Improved Service Desk channels, including live chat replicating the commercial sector experience.
- Redesign of a more intuitive Customer Portal and a more direct IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system to guide the service users to the support they need and pace they require.
- More intuitive communications, including using different mediums, such as targeted messaging direct to end user devices, interactive self-help material.
- Proactive problem management and automated systems to manage and support the end user devices. This includes a customised live dashboard for partner organisations for their end user estate